Terms Of Hire
- Possession: Cottage to be taken from 4.00 p.m. onward on day of arrival and vacated by 10.00 a.m. on day of departure.
- Deposit : a deposit of 50% is required to confirm reservation. Minimum deposit Euro 100.00 per week. The balance of rental is due four weeks before arrival for all dates, except July and August when the balance is due eight weeks before arrival.
- CANCELLATIONS and REFUNDS: If you have to cancel your holiday for whatever reason we reserve the right to make a cancellation charge as follows:
|More than 42
|42 days - 28 days
|28 days -14 days
|Less than 14 days 100%
- HIRERS RESPONSIBILITIES: The Hirer is responsible for the property and is expected to take all reasonable care of it. The Hirer undertakes to report and pay the proprietors for any damage to the holiday cottage, any equipment, lost, damaged, or stolen or any damage caused by the Hirer to any other equipment or facility on site. The holiday cottage, equipment and all utensils must be left in a clean and tidy condition at the end of the Hire period.
- A security deposit of such sum per cottage as is decided by the Management is payable on booking. The minimum security deposit per cottage is €150.00. This deposit may be refundable on departure provided the MANAGEMENT are satisfied that the terms of the rental have been complied with. Otherwise the security deposit shall be retained to allow an inspection of the property .
- Costs of repair to property as a result of damage and/or negligence and/ or any additional cleaning costs will be deducted from the security deposit, and any remaining amount shall be returned by post to the hirer. An additional charge shall be raised where the security deposit is insufficient to cover any damages caused. Any breach of the undertaking contained in clause 7 of these booking conditions shall result in forfeiture of the security deposit. Clients are required to leave the cottage clean and tidy. Any additional costs incurred by us over and above normal cleaning costs will be charged to the client, or deducted from the security deposit.
- The number of persons occupying the cottage shall not exceed that stated on the booking form. Failure to observe this condition shall give rise to a termination of the booking forthwith, without refund.
- RIGHT TO DECLINE: The Proprietors, or their servants or agents have the right to decline accommodation for any reason even after the receipt of the full rental charges.
- The Proprietors shall not be liable for breach of contract due power failure, acts of God, floods or the requisition of any Government, local or competent authority.